Runs day-to-day client communication and account administration, including:
• Serving as key client contact on matters ranging from approach to timing, deliverables, issues, budgets, and new opportunities with support from the client lead.
• Writing timely emails, picking up the phone when necessary, being proactive about in-person meetings, assisting with presentations, sending reports and agendas, etc.
• Managing project timelines and communicating deadlines and deliverables, working across the team to ensure expectations are met.
• Demonstrates strategic thinking by keeping abreast of client’s business, industry, audiences and competitive environment to build a comprehensive understanding of the inputs that affect their business; keeps the internal team apprised of new developments.
• Previous XYZ Experience
• A min of 2 years of experience in account management and client servicing
• Proficiency in using and discussing social media tools including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Linkedin, Sharechat, Koo, and more
• Successful track record in managing multiple clients
• Experience in collaborating and advising different teams on client strategy and deliverables
• Good knowledge of various forms of content
Proven ability to approach the business with:
• An understanding of social strategy and experience implementing it across a variety of platforms and channels
• Meticulous, organized, technical, and creative at the same time – comfortable managing multiple streams of work and client feedback
• Strong time management and project coordination skills to support clients and ensure delivery of high-quality work on tight deadlines